If you want someone who is focused on your best interests and conducts business with honesty and integrity, then you would appreciate working with Corrine Oakes.
When you are buying or selling real estate, it's really all about you....what you like and dislike. I believe I have some unique qualifications that will help you achieve your goals. During my 23 years in this industry I have been able to build a strong bond with my clients and fellow agents. As a Broker, I provide many services to ensure you a successful buying or selling experience.
Examples of services offered include:
- Knowledge of the laws and regulations that govern real estate in California.
- Negotiation skills to gain the best deal possible.
- On-site presence during all inspections and other pre-close details.
- Input on your options and alternatives built from years of local real estate experience.
- Rapid and accurate exchange of material information you need to make your best-informed decisions.
- Referrals of local business services and contractors as needed to finalize last minute details.
- Punctual attendance at all scheduled meetings and phone calls.
A thorough understanding of the local real estate market and the issues and concerns that impact the market. Since starting in real estate I have been dedicated to self-improvement and being a top agent. I have achieved the coveted CRS designation, currently held by only 4% of agents nationwide. I base my practice of Real Estate on sound ethics and open communication. I have served five years on the Board of Directors for the Solano Association of Realtors and am a Past President. I served as a director for the California Association of Realtors. A good Realtor really does bring value to any sale. I believe we can work together for our mutual benefit.
- Lots & Lands
- Time Share
- Investment Properties
- Short Sales
- Distressed Properties