David's thirty-seven years of real estate sales experience allows him to provide his clients with exceptional service and attention to detail. David has built a reputation for client satisfaction, and is devoted to making your move as easy as possible. You have the added benefit of working with an agent who understands your needs when buying, selling, or relocating.
" I never forget the feeling a buyer expresses when they realize their dreams of owning a new home. But finding the right home is only the beginning. I will assist you every step of the way to ensure smooth sailing."
My professional background includes:
- 37 years of residential and commercial real estate sales in San Mateo, San Francisco, Contra Costa, Sacramento, Marin, Napa and Solano Counties.
- 7 years with Bank of America, Assistant Vice President, Branch Operations Manager.
- Pro Shop assistant and caddy @ Green Hills Country Club.
My personal background includes:
- Former member of the St. Patrick / St. Vincent High-School Advisory Board.
- Past Chairman & current Director BAREIS MLS Inc. Board of Directors
- Innovation Task Force, Rules, & MLS committee member.
- Proud father & grandpa of a great son and daughter-in-law, two beautiful granddaughters and a 12 year old daughter who loves pizza & pasta.
- Devoted husband to an incredible wife for more than 37 years.
- Dedicated volunteer for Benicia Little League
- Former Board President of Benicia's Historical Museum at The Camel Barn.
- This is a great company to work for and a fantastic industry to be a part of.
Always Expect the Best When Experience Counts the Most!