Yen’s interest in real estate began when she was a young girl. Her father, who owned a construction and landscaping company for 30 years, always brought Yen to meetings with potential clients to help him write contracts. During those meetings, she would listen to his client’s concerns and visions they had for their property. She remembers being most excited about helping her dad design home projects and landscapes. Til this day, she still gets excited about a home’s potential when viewing homes.
With a thirst for knowledge and always, an inspirational book alongside her nightstand, people often reach out to Yen to help them solve problems. She believes that being resourceful, patient and persistent is the key to succeeding in any endeavor, especially when buying or selling a home.
In her free time, she loves spending time with her family, being outdoors, and solving sudoku puzzles. She also loves to learn and is constantly looking for new and better ways to service her clients.
- B.S. Degree - Business Administration (Management Concentration)
- A.A. Degree - Real Estate
Professional Real Estate Designations and Certifications:
- NAR’s Green Designation (energy efficiency and sustainability)
- First Time Home Buyer Specialist
- NAR - National Association of Realtors
- CAR - California Association of Realtors
- Oakland Berkeley Association of Realtors
- Solano Association of Realtors
- Giveback Homes Member